Starting immediately, items will be voted on by the meeting participants in two categories, Novice and Advanced. The winner in each category will receive a $10 Craft Supplies gift certificate.
The instant gallery is changing!
The following are the rules for the instant gallery
- A member can send one picture of an item for the instant gallery. It will be submitted by email to email@example.com or by using the following form:
- Include the following:
- Your Name
- Your Membership Number from Your Card
- Identify your perceived skill level. (Novice or Advanced)
- Brief Description Including Wood Used and Any Special Techniques Applied
- For the member judging, pieces will not have names or description attached to the voting form.
- Members have from August 9th – Sept 11th to send in their pictures.
- On Sept 12th, a voting form will be sent to all 2020 members. Members can vote for one submission in each skill level category. Voting will be open from Sept 12th until Sept 18th.
- Votes will be tabulated, and the winners announced at the end of the meeting.
- You cannot win more than once every three months (consecutive meetings). However, that should not keep you from sending in pictures of your turning (s) items for the website. Those items will not be eligible to vote on, but we all want to see your latest accomplishments.
For those members in the Novice category. If you win the instant gallery three times, you will now be considered in the Advanced category.
The winner in each category will be asked to discuss their piece at the meeting.
All submissions will be shown on the Instant Gallery page on the Website following the meeting.